Friday, February 21, 2014

Our Girl Janice

 
Remember this lovely home that I posted awhile back? I'm calling her Janice because that's the name of her street.
 
 
 
As promised, here are a few more before, during and after photos for you to see.  Some of these photos are the ones that I took the first day that I met them...keep in mind that they were in the middle of packing that day so the before photos are more cluttered than the usual before photos that I take.

Here's a look at the breakfast area when I first visited the property

 
a visit after the painting, granite update and floors were completed
 

 

 and  after the furniture and accessories were placed.

 
My favorite view...
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend. I think it may actually be a nice weekend in Georgia...no snow!
 

No comments: